2nd Study & Accountability Seminar
The Second Study & Accountability Seminar was held in Riga, Latvia, on 10th-11th April 2014. The aim of the seminar was:
- to share progress, challenges and lessons learnt in the development of Circles;
- to identify common elements of best practice which can be applied in all participating countries;
- to identify the general elements of best practice in the development of Circles for the benefit of all countries delivering or planning to deliver Circles.
Below you find an overview of the presentations and relevant documents of the Second Study & Accountability Seminar.
- Introduction to the seminar by Chris Wilson (Project Train-the-Trainer / Cirlces UK)
- An update on the research in the Circles4EU project by Mechtild Höing (Project Reseracher / Avans University of Appleid Sciences)
- Implementation of COSA in Latvia; a general overview; a general overview by Andris Šillers (Project Coordinator for Latvia / State Probation Service of Latvia)
- Implementation of COSA in Latvia in practice by Iveta Dārzniece (Circles Coordinator / State Probation Service of Latvia)
- Implementation of COSA in Catalonia by Carlos Soler i Iglesias (Project Coordinator for Catalonia / Autonomous Government of Catalonia)
- Implementation of COSA in Bulgaria by Andrey Momchilov (Project Coordinator for Catalonia / IGA Crime Prevention Fund)
- Preparation of COSA Implementation in France by Alice Delage and Florent Cochez (Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, France)
- A COSA proposal by Dave Kenny (The Probation Service of Ireland)